Get written permission
If you would like to reproduce any material from an IDAZ09 title approval must be sought from our IDAZ09 Permissions.
To reqeust usage in this manner you will need to contact the IDAZ09 Permissions by email and provide the following information:
- Title and author of the book from which the copyright material is to be take
- Exactly what material you wish to use - please provide a copy of the reqeusted material showing the article or other medium in which the website appeared
- Approximate number of words (if a prose extract) or line count (if poertry)
- Proposed title of your book
- Your publisher's name - you MUST have a publisher before permission is granted
- The publication date
- Your name, address and contact number
Once we get your email the typical turnaround time is 4 to 6 weeks. During this period please do not send duplicate requests or follow up queries as this will increase the processing time. Once permission has been granted, a permission (or copyright) fee will usually be charged to compensate the author for use of their work.
We do reserve the right to refuse requests in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions concerning the use of IDAZ09 trademarks and/or the licensing of IDAZ09 copyright material for photographs, advertisements or other IDAZ09 materials. Please refer to:
You are solely responsible for all User Content that you post. IDAZ09 are not responsible for User Content nor does it endorse any opinion contained in any User Content. YOU AGREE THAT IF ANYONE BRINGS A CLAIM AGAINST IDAZ09 RELATED TO USER CONTENT THAT YOU POST, THEN, TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LOCAL LAW, YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD IDAZ09 HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS) ARISING OUT OF SUCH CLAIM.
If you have any concerns or queries about the material which appears on our Site, please contact IDAZ09 Info.
This website is owned and operated by IDAZ09 PTY LTD in Australia.
We are registered in Australia under registration number 166 845 647 at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
You may consider the Permissions on our website, please contact IDAZ09 Info.